Tuesday, May 29, 2012

                                                        my summer goal

My summer goal is to go to the library 2 times a week. Reading is good for you because it can teach you new words like words you have never herd before .Some times it can even make you smart you can read every you can read at the park. you can read in your room you can read at your friends house and you can read on a really long road trip and last but not least you can also read in a library and all that is going to be my goal.

                                                                         Dayvianae  

                                                                               may29

1 comment:

  1. Really nice goal, I live really close to the library and I only go like once a month, good luck!

    ReplyDelete